The Walk of Hope is an annual 10km fun run/walk that raises funds for:
1. School Education and Teacher training in East Africa and Asia
2. HOPE: Global Training Centre in Rwanda
Join us on Saturday the 25th of March 2017, for a beautiful coastal walk starting and and help us make a world of difference.
You can choose to do the full 10km Walk, a 5km option or a family friendly route of 2km.
Fun and festivities will follow the walk with food and drink available, live entertainment and activities for the kids! Read more here.
- Location: Saltwater Creek Reserve, Long Jetty, NSW
- Time: Check-in/Registrations will open from 2:00 pm. The walk will begin at 3:30 pm.
Get involved today by:
For more details click HERE
- Getting sponsored
- Participating and enjoying the day!
- OR by sponsoring a friend