interested in volunteering overseas?
Volunteering overseas is such an exciting opportunity that will not only impact the lives of others, but impact your own world. The friendships
you build on these trips, both with each other and our overseas friends, can last a lifetime.
Perhaps you will join us in East Africa or in Asia? There are many opportunities to volunteer with HOPE: Global overseas.
We believe that the strongest way to alleviate poverty is through education. For this reason our overseas trips focus on delivering training
conferences, community workshops and more so we can tangibly and practically empower people with knowledge and skills that will equip them
in their working roles and in their everyday life. We work alongside teachers, church leaders, community leaders, marginalised women and more.
As a volunteer, you will spend around 2 weeks in country with a team, assisting in things such as running workshops, training (Education, Games
& Sports, Music, Leadership, IT, etc.), building and maintenance, health training/health checks and more.
Our 2017 volunteer opportunities are listed below, click on each country to read about what we do there and how our teams get involved.
2017 VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES
- KENYA - 15th July - 21st July
- INDIA - 28th September - 7th October*
- CAMBODIA - 28th September - 7th October*
- UGANDA - September // TO BE CONFIRMED
- YOUTH AMBASSADOR// CAMBODIA - Program begins in July 2017 // Trip to Cambodia in January 2018
* Dates subject to change
We are looking for people to join our teams with the following (although not limited to) training/experience:
- Teachers (Early Childhood, Primary & Secondary)
- School Leaders/Principals
- Leadership & Management Trainers
- Administrative & IT Trainers
- Special Education Teachers/Trainers
- Health Specialists (optometrists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, counsellors, social workers, etc.)
- High School students (Years 10-12) - Youth Ambassador Program