HOPE: Global is looking for willing hearts and hands to give 2-3 weeks to build the capacity of schools, orphanages, vocational training centres in Rwanda, Cambodia, Uganda and Kenya. We are looking particularly for people who can demonstrate an ability to adapt their professional knowledge to a cultural/situational context.
Do you have experience in business? The areas that are needed:
- how to start a small business with minimal capital
- basic bookkeeping and marketing relative to the area
- ethics in business
- basic admin and computer literacy
- how to start a business with the resources of a developing country
- information on loans
- creating business plans
Volunteers need to be available to attend training in Sydney, Australia prior to travel.
Applications close on the 30th January 2012. APPLY NOW!
Travel dates, itineraries and more information is available on the HOPE website. CLICK HERE.
We also have other positions available in the areas of:
- Teachers - Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary and Disability education.
- School Administrators
- Community Health Professionals - Nurses, Doctors, Community Health Workers
- Allied Health Professionals - Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists
- Business Professionals - With particular emphasis in small business start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Information Technology Professionals
- Anyone with media/photography or film experience
Email the Education and Training Manager, Michelle Shaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that all our volunteers are entirely self-funded (including flights, accommodation and all living expenses). You will need to complete a Australian Federal Police Check and adhere to our Child Protection Policy.
All unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.